Comment on page
- 2.Connect wallet to the Polygon network When you connect wallet on https://lith.finance/app, you will be prompted to switch to the Polygon network. For instructions on how to add Polygon to you wallet, please refer to https://wiki.polygon.technology/docs/develop/metamask/config-polygon-on-metamask/
- Lithium Finance is currently built on Polygon. $MATIC is required for gas.
- Both tokens are available on major exchanges.
- If you already have $LITH on the Ethereum network, you can also bridge them to Polygon.
- 1.Select a Pricing Quest
- 2.Share your pricing insight
- Each quest includes multiple rounds of pricing. Each round will include 5 NFTs to be priced.
- Finally, stake $LITH/$MATIC to signal your confidence. The more you stake, the more you will earn when you win. You will get back all stakes at the end of the quest.
- 3.Price More to Boost Winning Chance
- Your stake applies to all your NFT pricing in a Pricing Quest!
- Work on more NFT pricing to boost your chance to win without further cost or stake.