Where to get LITH?
For $LITH holders, you can easily move $LITH between the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains in three simple steps.
Ethereum -> Polygon
Polygon -> Ethereum
To deposit $LITH from Ethereum to Polygon
- 2.Input the amount of $LITH you wish to move from Ethereum to Polygon and click
- 3.A Transfer in Progress popup will show you the Deposit status. It will take about 7-8 minutes for the tokens to show up on Polygon.
To withdraw $LITH from Polygon to Ethereum
- 1.Go to the official Polygon Bridge website below and connect wallet https://wallet.polygon.technology/polygon/bridge/withdraw?childTokenAddress=0x08b0a0aaa047f94ad93cbe2ce5da4f3c21254898&bridgeType=pos
- 2.Input the amount of $LITH you wish to move from Polygon to Ethereum and click
- 3.A Transfer in Progress popup will show you the Deposit status. This could take up to 3 hours to complete.
To get $LITH, the token is available on major exchanges including: